搜谱社区歌谱专区求 谱 区 → sincerely yours求谱

共有5078人关注过本帖树形打印

主题:sincerely yours求谱

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
琳矣夫
  1楼 个性首页 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
勋章:无 等级:搜谱学前班 贴子:1 谱币:0 点券:0 登陆:1 积分:0 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2021/9/21 10:38:00 登陆:2021/9/21 10:38:00
sincerely yours求谱  发帖心情 Post By:2021/9/21 10:42:00

歌名:sincerely yours
歌手:dough-boy
试听链接:分享Dough-Boy的单曲《Sincerely Yours》: https://y.music.163.com/m/song?id=464009554&uct=h%2BkkeIUiSEvCBv%2B

歌词:To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Even though I claim I like it being all alone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Thanks to the ones who always call me on my phone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Even though I claim I like it being all alone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,No no no no no no,Wake up wake up.See the sunlight through the window,I got my My phone laying on the pillow,welcome to my life this the intro, I know,My mama made breakfast ready on the kitchen table,Macaroni lunch meat and some mashed potatoes,Made me think about my life up till this point,Made me think about the love you showed to this boy,No debating y’all done made me,feel amazing, the hell we raising,the faith you gave me, the way raise me, y’all made this my occupation,You seen the journey of my growth and the grind it took,2005 I was scribbling in my rhyme book,16 bars times 3, yeah my verse deep,Till the day you peeps taught me how to make my first beat,All the crews, shouts to you, thanks to all the memories,And all the stupid little people claiming that we enemies,Even though we feel we distance when you talk to me,Just know that we family  we'll always be,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Even though I claim I like it being all alone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Thanks to the ones who always call me on my phone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Even though I claim I like it being all alone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,No no no no no no,I put my hand up, it's taking me there,Look how far we've gone with these kicks and these snares,Make a living from these beats, they say that I'm a hustler,Best rappers in the region, all my customers,Since day one this is all that I'm tryna do,Cos you inspired me the same way that I inspire you,Almost gave up on rap,Now I be taking it back,Cos I know you wont listen but the feeling I'm missing so now I'm making these tracks,Ain't doing this for the audience,I'm doing this for me,To get it off my chest forget about the rest ain't even trying to make history,Just wanna do something you and me we could be proud of,Their bass is pumping but my bass is louder,Sometimes I feel too damn old to be talking dreams,My face so corny I'm feeling like a walking meme,That's just how I am, I'll always be true to you,All my day ones friends making beats on their fruity loops,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Even though I claim I like it being all alone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Thanks to the ones who always call me on my phone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,Even though I claim I like it being all alone,To be honest I can’t do it on my own,No no no no no no,Carry on with our own lives, each of us our own vibe,We can say it's all good but our eyes won't lie,To all the ones who paved the way, honestly I hate say,I don't belong anywhere so please don't try to make me stay,And as I wake up with sunshine on my face,A brand new morning and I'm grinding everyday,I can't do it. I can’t do it on my own,No no no no,I can't do it. I can’t do it on my own,

这首歌很喜欢,但找不到。

悬赏谱币帖,要悬赏 100 个谱币
支持(0中立(0反对(0回到顶部